Monday, January 7, 2019

January 7, 2019


January 7, 2019

At this point we are working toward the end of the second nine weeks.

Student should be trying to complete the following:

  1. SIX BLOGS:  All are directions for them are posted here:  CLICK HERE
  2. TYPING: Lessons 1 - 10.  Pass them each TWICE.  Email and let me know that you are done.
    1. Remember, I will be asking you to type a lesson in front of me.
  3. CODING:  Lessons 1 - 10.  Email and let me know when you are done with them all.
  4. STOP ANIMATION:  Let me know when you are ready to publish (complete) the project.
    1. REMEMBER:
      1. You must have TWO objects moving at some point during the presentation.
      2. You must have slides at the END where your name comes onto the screen one letter at a time.
      3. You should have between 150-200 slides.

PLEASE be sure to check your DONE and TO DO lists to see what grades you have received.

If anything needs completed or corrected, DO IT NOW.

ALWAYS email me and let me know if there is anything I need to grade or re-grade!