Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Week of HOUR OF CODE at NORTH ROAD

First I want to start by saying:  I AM SO PROUD of the 5th grade students at North Road.  They were all ROCK STARS during the Hour of Code.  Many of them not only completed the course that they had chosen but went on to complete two, three and sometimes even more of the themed lessons.
I literally had goosebumps as I walked from room to room watching their progress and dealing with minor technical issues.

I will be posting MANY pictures on the school website so be sure to stop in there as well and check them out.


GRADES:  Parents, I'm doing the best that I can.
I know it's going to sound like I'm making an excuse but my reality is 200 students times every project/assignment they do.
That's my job....and I love it....but I'm grading as fast as I can.

The Hour of Code this week definitely put a kink in my timeline because I was busy setting that up and seeing that it would be smooth sailing the day of the event.


I'm on it!  I've got NINJA FOCUS.